When I made the gingerbread houses for the cover of my epublished short stories I had a lot of extra dough left over. I had this idea in my mind of making an adorable evil robot. Delightfully, the robot is bigger than the houses, so it made a fun diorama for my Christmas party. Something happened, and the robot fell over, breaking its arm off and opening the chest cavity in the back. I was heartbroken.
But we could fix it. We could make it faster, stronger. We had the technology (and the candy.) I made the broken arm into an extendo-arm, added a jet pack on the back, and used the unused gable pieces from the larger house as angle stabilizing fins. Mmmm. Delicious stabilizing fins.